« Kali Pertama - Loctor Eh Mia »

My Guest Blogger

1 September 2005

I’ve got a guest blogger!!! *points to previous post* I know I should have intro-ed her earlier, but well, better late than never right?

Anyway…

She’s CHiQ, also known as ChickenLittle, or The Chikin. Oh ya, she’s a cannibal. You guys should see her devouring a plate of nasi lemak ayam, or a piece of KFC original recipe chicken, or even a piece of chicken gizzard. Yeah, she LOOKS harmless.. but *gulp* cannibal ler..

Oh ya, don’t anyone dare bully her ah.. whack you ah.. :P

11 Responses to ' My Guest Blogger '

Subscribe to comments with RSS or TrackBack to ' My Guest Blogger '.

1. Reuben Lau said,

on September 1st, 2005 at 6:10 pm

Can’t catch me :P Come on !!! Come on !!! Whack me if you can :LOL:

2. Yee Pei said,

on September 1st, 2005 at 9:02 pm

Heehee.. watch me and my rearranging techniques the next time you’re at work.. heh heh.. *wide evil grin*

3. YY said,

on September 1st, 2005 at 10:39 pm

What happened to ChiQ’s blog? How did it get shut down? BTW - for you two food lovers, (didn’t know you were related), I’ve updated my Salivate site.. this time with map and satellite photo. Don’t play.

4. CHiQ said,

on September 1st, 2005 at 10:54 pm

Reuben, you jaga arrr… I’m seeing you this Sat kan? you watch out… muahahahahahaah…..!!!!!
    [evil CHiQ laughter]

mei, i heard huh, you’re quite the terror at this rearranging thing right… hmm… poor poor reuben
    [more evil CHiQ laughter]

YY, I closed CHiQspace and this lil ms.yp and I are not related. Oh, and I will go check out the NEW salivate. :D

5. Yee Pei said,

on September 1st, 2005 at 11:24 pm

For a minute, I saw “VV” and O_O ‘cos why suddenly VV know how to type. :P

6. Reuben Lau said,

on September 2nd, 2005 at 8:19 am

I had a look at the store already….. it is bad enough, dun need to trouble you with doing unnecessary and needless that has already been done…. :) go find other ways to kena me :P :LOL:

7. Yee Pei said,

on September 2nd, 2005 at 12:36 pm

I won’t do the rearranging now.. I think the good chikin will tell me when you *just* finish arranging.. :D And it’ll be even more fun if that coincides with a day when a lot of stock comes in rite?

8. Reuben Lau said,

on September 2nd, 2005 at 3:10 pm

i will make sure that this kind of work is only done in front of boss…. customer can just pick and buy…. dun need so nice :P

9. Yee Pei said,

on September 2nd, 2005 at 4:33 pm

Customer can pick and put back wherever they wanna right? Canno scold customer right? Ladida.

10. oliviasy said,

on September 2nd, 2005 at 7:10 pm

chiq eating chikin… hmmm… :P

11. CHiQ said,

on September 2nd, 2005 at 8:53 pm

meimei, yeah… scold customer for such a thing is a big no no…